Monday, July 4, 2011

next week:

It's getting late, my face is swollen with poison ivy, and I'm trying to make sure they let me in the van to go to Pipe Springs, AZ in the morning.  Next week I will write about our hike to Kolob Arch in Zion, going hiking on the Jardine Juniper trail in the Bear River Range, working at the dog park in SLC, and going out to City of the Rocks in Idaho.  Hopefully I can comment on some land management issues and give a better description of trail work.  Stay on the trail everybody! PS the upcoming posts will be the ones with the good pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin,

    Take care of yourself man. I don't know how the hell you got poison ivy on your face, but remember the three leaves! I hope you become incredibly adept at camping so that our group can go again sometime in the future.

    Happy 4th of july btw. Just spent the weekend in Yosemite national park and it was amazing man. I'd love to go back and hike & camp. It seems like too much of a waste to spend the entire day hiking up a mountain, spend a few hours on top enjoying the view, and then have to walk down again. I hope I get the chance to send you some pictures too. Anyways, I tried calling you, but went straight to your voicemail. I guess there's no service out in the boondocks, so thanks for starting this blog. I'll check in on you periodically.

    Love,
    Matt Lee

    ReplyDelete